Next Immobilier SA is a private real estate fund, created in 2003 and based in Lausanne.
Discover our foundations, our ambitions and our team.
Next Immobilier SA’s mission is to strengthen the patrimonial base of the group Après-Demain SA.
Next Immobilier SA consists mainly of high-quality residential and commercial properties, based in the French and German speaking parts of Switzerland. Particular attention is paid to the maintenance and sustainable development of the buildings through regular and sustained investments.
The funds pursue an investment policy of increasing its assets through the development of construction projects that meet the latest environmental criteria and by seizing all acquisition opportunities.
The asset portfolio is composed of different types of objects ranging from rehabilitated buildings to the construction of new projects managed in collaboration with external agents. Its technical and administrative management aims to optimize its long term asset value.
- Long-term investments
- Spirit of heritage and citizenship
- Residential in Switzerland
- Close to urban centers and/or major axes of communication
- Create a world of community and service
- Offer flexibility and mix of spaces
- Play an active role in changes of use
- Have a positive environmental impact